Canary with foam mattress - Now comes with a non patterned ivory fitted sheet
Listen closely and you can almost hear the birds singing with this gorgeous print in mustard yellow, thunderstorm grey and ivory cream.
The Bebelicious baby chic range consists of a reversible 100% cotton designer liner – two Moses baskets in one! Comprising a limited edition contemporary design the Canary Island also comes with a canary design fitted sheet and canary flat sheet. A neutral ivory tone fabric is featured on the reverse. The dual combination set is perfect for a second baby, or just a change. A custom made breath easy mattress with cotton cover is included as standard with this collection.
All linen proudly made in Australia.
Bebelicious Moses basket Inclusions:
• 1 x 100% chemical free hand-woven basket, made of paper rope over a wire frame
• 1 x Reversible lightly padded designer liner - same design on both sides
• 1 x Fitted Sheet (plain ivory)
• 1 x Flat Sheet as per photo
* An extra set of fitted/flat sheets in ivory included with this design
Stand not included - see stand tab for purchase
• Larger size basket, which is deeper and longer in size 85L x 46W x 31H
• No chemicals, or fumigation used in the production or import of our Bebelicious Moses baskets!
• Woven and stitched handles for additional safety which wrap around the bottom of the basket (handles shown tucked under in photos)
• All of our Moses basket liners have a fully fitted base for safety - nowhere for baby to become trapped under
• Button side tabs on liner to keep handles back when placing baby in basket
• All linen and mattresses lovingly made right here in Australia
• Moses baskets are lightweight and portable
• Our Moses baskets with a stand are the perfect height placed next to the bed for keeping an eye on your newborn
• Moses baskets are the perfect snug environment for newborns up to 4-6 months of age (see safety page for further advice)
• SIDS advice is to keep baby close in the first 6-12 months, the compact size of a Moses basket is perfect placed next to the bed